Manual Handling Training Course
At the end of this Course Participants will be able to:
- Describe the main aspects of Manual Handling Legislation
- Describe the 8 Principles of Safe Manual Handling
- Apply the 8 principles of Safe Manual Handling to Manual Handling Tasks in the Workplace
- Law-(Safety Health and Welfare Act 2005. Employer’s and Employee’s Responsibility)
- Anatomy / Anatomy injuries
- Hazardous loads.
- Specific Manual Handling hazards.
- Means to avoid or reduce manual handling.
- Good handling techniques and practice.
- Dealing with unfamiliar loads.
- Good housekeeping.