Industrial Plant and Equipment
- This training course will increase candidates' safety awareness with regard to health and safety issues that arise when operating industrial plant and equipment in the working environment.
- The course is of half a day or one day duration, (depending on the plant and equipment) with a maximum of 6 candidates catered for. Certification is valid for 3 years.
- The course is aimed at heavy plant and equipment in the industrial environment, e.g. industrial loaders, teleporters and manufacturing equipment. Courses tailored to suit the individual customer’s needs.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Identifying hazards
- Carrying our risk assessments
- Health & Hygiene - Weils Disease
Candidates who complete the course will be issued with a certificate of attendance.