Forklift Training Courses
Certification for Counter Balance, Reach Forklift Truck and Sideloader
- Novice: - No forklift Experience, 5 days / 40 hour course required
- Experienced: - Some forklift experience but no licence 2/3 days / 20 hours
- Refresher: - Renewal of existing licence 1 Day / 8 hours
- Conversion: - Conversion from reach to counter balance or counter balance to reach truck 1 day / 8 hours proof of existing licence required for this course.
At the end of this Course Participants will be able to:
- Carry out a Pre-use Inspection
- Know how to operate a forklift truck in a safe manner
- Know how to identify the load capacity of the forklift
- Know the hazards related to improper use of the forklift.
- Hazardous loads.
- Good handling techniques and practice.
- Dealing with unfamiliar loads.
- Drivers Daily Checks.
- Battery Care and Maintenance.
- Good housekeeping.